Learn how to promote commercial goods and companies on to government businesses. Collaborate with different businesses to provide the best worth to the federal customer. Joining the disabled veterans’ enterprise program makes your corporation eligible to compete for this system’s set-aside contracts. You can still compete for contract awards underneath other socio-economic programs you qualify for. The authorities limits competitors for sure contracts to companies that participate within the Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business program.
- Grant quantities are determined based on new payroll and income tax generated by every business.
- In contrast, unincorporated companies or individuals engaged on their own are often not as protected.
- We strive to give you information about services you may find interesting and helpful.
- These corporations embody family eating places, home-based firms, clothing, books and publishing corporations, canine strolling businesses, and individuals who run trades.
- Eligible small companies can apply for as much as $20,000 by